skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just shoot me
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Waterfalls
I love waterfalls and have for as long as I can remember. I especially love to photograph them. I'm lucky to live in the South where there are so many cool ones. Not a lot of people know just how many waterfalls we have in this area.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(14)
Waterfalls
Savannah GA March 2008
Becki's Wedding October 11,2008
Allison's maternity pics (May 2008)
Patrick's Day at the zoo
Deals Gap Weekend (November 2008)
Baja Mexico (November 2007)
Titans game November 2008
Sebring International Raceway (January 2009)
Barber Motorsports Park(September 2008)
Photo Contest
Puerto Rico (July 2008)
Destin FL
Utah
About Me
Wendy
I love photography, especially landscape photography. I love to just take my Nikon with me on a day trip and take some pics.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment