






Our friend Jeff had been telling us all about his previous Baja trips and wanted us to go with him. We are always up for a trip to somewhere warm so we were in. We went for 5 days. We flew into San Diego, rented a Jeep Liberty and the three of us drove across the border. First we went to San Felipe and stayed the first night. They "lost" our reservation so we ended up sleeping in this "tree house" type arrangement and using our clothes as pillows and blankets. When we awoke the next morning, I discovered we were about 1000 ft from a gorgeous beach. We stayed 3 nights at a place called Bahia de Los Angeles or Bay of LA. It was very remote and so gorgeous. We had THE BEST fish tacos there at the little hotel we stayed at. I found some sea shells along the beach that were unbelievable. I managed to get them back to Atlanta without breaking a one of them and still have them in an apothecary jar in my bathroom. Long story, short we had a great time in Baja and it is amazing and remote beautiful place that I fear will end up being devoloped in the next ten years or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment