My friend Lynne asked me to take some pics of her almost 2 year old twin boys (Matthew and Andrew) and their new baby sister, Lauryn. I went over to Lynne's house when Lauryn was about 12 days old. It was a challenge to get pics of the boys,but the baby was easy. She just laid there:) I had fun taking pics and even got some good pictures of the dogs.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Lauryn's Newborn pictures
My friend Lynne asked me to take some pics of her almost 2 year old twin boys (Matthew and Andrew) and their new baby sister, Lauryn. I went over to Lynne's house when Lauryn was about 12 days old. It was a challenge to get pics of the boys,but the baby was easy. She just laid there:) I had fun taking pics and even got some good pictures of the dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Wendy! Of course I think these are great! :) But, really, you've done an awesome job with all your work! I love the new site!
ReplyDelete